AMENDMENT TO THE SEBI (INFORMAL GUIDANCE) SCHEME, 2003
1. For the existing para 4, the following shall be substituted, namely:
"4. The following persons may make a request for informal guidance under this scheme:
- any intermediary registered with the Board under section 12 of the Act;
- any listed company;
- any company which intends to get any of its securities listed and which has filed either a listing application with any stock exchange or a draft offer document with the Board or the Central Listing Authority;
- any mutual fund trustee company or asset management company;
- any acquirer or prospective acquirer under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 1997.
2. This amendment shall come into force from 21st January, 2004.