1. In furtherance of SEBI’s endeavor to bring all the intermediary related processes (registration, reporting and other requests) to the online platform, it is hereby informed that an online system is introduced for Portfolio Managers.
2. The system provides a comprehensive solution for all the regulatory compliances specified under the SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, 1993 and circulars issued thereunder.
3. All applicants desirous of seeking registration as a Portfolio Manager are now required to submit their applications on the online system at https://siportal.sebi.gov.in
4. Existing SEBI registered Portfolio Managers have been separately intimated by emails and advised to activate their online accounts.
5. For help in the process of registration and other compliances, users may refer to the manual provided in the portal.
6. For any further help, users may contact the Portal Helpline as specified in the manual.
1. SEBI has introduced an online system for Venture Capital Funds. The system provides the facility for all compliances, as specified under the SEBI (Venture Capital Funds) Regulations, 1996, and options for other requests.
2. All SEBI registered Venture Capital Funds are now required to file their reports and submit applications for any request on the online system at https://siportal.sebi.gov.in
3. All SEBI registered Venture Capital Funds have been separately intimated by emails and advised to activate their online accounts.
4. For any help, users may refer to the manual provided in the portal or contact the Portal Helpline as specified in the manual.