STATEMENT OF OUTSTANDING OFFSHORE DERIVATIVE INSTRUMENTS AS ON AUGUST 15, 2003 TO BE SUBMITTED BY FOREIGN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS / SUB ACCOUNTS IN TERMS OF SEBI CIRCULAR NO.FITTC/CUST/14/2001 DATED OCTOBER 31, 2001.
STATEMENT AS ON AUGUST 15, 2003
|FII REGISTRATION NO.
|SUB ACCOUNT NAME
|Information on Investors
|General Information on Offshore Derivative Instrument
|Quanity and Value Information on Offshore Derivative Instrument
|Quantity and Value Information on Underlying Indian Securities
|Name and Location of the person to whom the Offshore Derivative Instruments are issued.
|Name and Location of other person in case back to back Offshore Derivative Instruments has been issued against the instument mentioned in A
|Type of the investor (e,g hedge funds , corporate, individual, pension fund, trust etc) This information should be given for column 'B', in case column 'B' information is Nil furnish information for column 'A'
|Name of the Offshore Derivative Instrument
|Quantity of the underlying
|Value of the underlying
We undertake that we/associates/clients have not issued / subscribed / purchased any of the offshore derivative instruments directly or indirectly to/ from Indian residents/NRIs/PIOs/OCBs.
1. Offshore derivative Instuments will include Participatory Notes, Equity - Linked Notes, Capped Return Note, Participating Return Note, Investment Note and similar instruments issued by FIIs/SA s outside India against their underlying investments in India.
2. This Statement is one time statement containing the outstanding position of the FIIs/ SA s in respect of Offshore Derivative Instrumrnt outstanding as on August 15, 2003.
3. Values in USD and INR should be rounded off to the nearest million
4. Value in USD should be given as at the issuance date and corresponding INR value at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of issuance. In all columns except column 'L'.
5. Value referred in column 'M' should be value of the underlying at the closing rate prevailing in the National Stock Exchange of India as on August 14, 2003.
6. This Statement should be prepared in three sections:
First section should contain information on Offshore Derivative Instruments with underlying as Equity,
Second section should contain information on Offshore Derivative Instruments with underlying as Debt and
Third section should contain information on Offshore Derivative Instruments with underlying as various Derivatives traded in Indian Stock Exchanges.