Commodity Derivatives Market Regulation Department (CDMRD)
The Commodity Derivatives Market Regulation Department is responsible for supervising the functioning and operations of Commodity Derivative exchanges. The following Divisions will perform the functions of the Department:
- Division of Market Policy.
- Division of Exchange Administration.
- Division of Exchange Inspection.
- Division of Risk Management and Agri Products.
- Division of Complaints against Exchanges
- Divsion of Non Agri Products